Email: Courtney@kasstinginc.com
Courtney Scarpelli to Carlo Fiorletta - 10:37 PM 1/6/2023
Hi there!
I am currently working to create a database of those interested in being kept up to date and informed when new castings come my way. If you would like to be added to my email listing whenever a new show comes around, please respond with the following:
Name:
DOB:
Location:
Phone Number:
Email:
Instagram:
Hobbies, Interests, Talents:
Any previous shows and airdates:
Misc. (Anything else you think would be good for me to know):
I do not do any scripted casting, so if that is all you are interested in, my listing would probably not be the best fit for you. I do have a lot of exciting projects coming in the new year though and want to make sure you are informed as soon as they are announced! I apologize if you get this message more than once as I am trying to reach out to everyone I worked with in the past and sometimes people land on multiple lists.
Also, my instagram is a great place to stay up to date not only with what I am casting but I always post fellow Casting Producer flyers. I know I have shared my instagram before but in case you are not already following me, it is @CourtneyScarps. I appreciate you taking the time to read this and hope we can continue to work together in the future :)
Best,
Courtney Scarpelli
Casting Producer
I am currently working to create a database of those interested in being kept up to date and informed when new castings come my way. If you would like to be added to my email listing whenever a new show comes around, please respond with the following:
Name:
DOB:
Location:
Phone Number:
Email:
Instagram:
Hobbies, Interests, Talents:
Any previous shows and airdates:
Misc. (Anything else you think would be good for me to know):
I do not do any scripted casting, so if that is all you are interested in, my listing would probably not be the best fit for you. I do have a lot of exciting projects coming in the new year though and want to make sure you are informed as soon as they are announced! I apologize if you get this message more than once as I am trying to reach out to everyone I worked with in the past and sometimes people land on multiple lists.
Also, my instagram is a great place to stay up to date not only with what I am casting but I always post fellow Casting Producer flyers. I know I have shared my instagram before but in case you are not already following me, it is @CourtneyScarps. I appreciate you taking the time to read this and hope we can continue to work together in the future :)
Best,
Courtney Scarpelli
Casting Producer

