THE CIRCLE - UPDATE
Courtney Scarpelli to Carlo Fiorletta - 2:17 PM 8/5/2023
Thank
you so much for showing interest in The Circle. I apologize if you are
receiving this message twice, the first time I tried to send it my
computer froze so not sure it went through. I wanted to update you that
casting has come to a close and if you haven't heard from our team, you
were not selected to move forward. You may have already received an
email for me but I wanted to make sure everyone was updated.
However, I
am casting for a new project and figured I would share the opportunity.
I am looking for single men who have everything in their life except
love. If you are a single man who is tired of the dating apps, I would
love to hear from you.
Please send me your name, age, location, how long
you have been single, instagram handle and a little about yourself and
what you are looking for in a partner! If this isn't you but you know
someone, I would love recommendations as well.
If you do not fit that criteria and or you want to stay up to date on all my castings, follow me on instagram if you haven't already, where I post all my flyers!
If you do not fit that criteria and or you want to stay up to date on all my castings, follow me on instagram if you haven't already, where I post all my flyers!
