One of FastCompany's "Most Innovative Companies in the World 2020"
Winner of six Brandon Hall awards 2019, including "Gold" for Best Advance in Virtual Reality
From: Iris Huey <iris.huey@mursion.com>
To: info@giaa.us
Hi. I'm Iris and I'm reaching out to your organization because the company I work for, Mursion, is currently looking for actors who are native Italian speakers. We are hoping to fill the Bilingual Italian/English Simulation Specialist role.
At Mursion, Simulation Specialists puppeteer digital avatars while performing scenarios for Mursion’s various clients. The ideal candidate will have a background in acting and improvisation performance. This person should also be comfortable with ever evolving technology.
The position is part time, hourly and remote. It pays $28/hr ($26/hr for English only). It pays $20/hr during the first two weeks of training.
You can find more about our company on our website. https://www.mursion.com/
Do you think any of your members might be interested? If so, I'd be happy to answer any questions. Also, they can apply here. https://www.mursion.com/careers/
We are looking for the qualifications below in both languages:
Listening + Reading: Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer clauses, and recognize implicit meaning.
Speaking/Improvisation: Can express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
Speaking/Improvisation: Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
(Writing: Can produce clear, well- structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors, and cohesive devices.
Again, please reach out if you have any questions.
Thanks.
Iris Huey
Simulation Specialist
Mursion, Inc.
Web: www.mursion.com
