https://forms.gle/NrhfeEWVD2AURa829
We're casting for videos of people talking about their game day rituals/superstitions/ lucky charms for a new digital campaign
|
|
|
|
|
|
Core
Casting Group is working a new digital campaign and we are showcasing
people's game day rituals, superstitions, or good luck charms. We
are looking for people to share a quick story (no more than 10-15s in
length - quick & snappy) about their game day rituals and
superstitions, and/or doing a show-and-tell. Some examples of what we're looking for: 1.) "I don't speak the entire day leading up to my game" 2.) "It's kinda gross, but I haven't washed my game socks in 3 months, and guess what? We haven't lost yet!" 3.) "I always wear the same underwear" 4.) "My dad gave me this [shows camera] Tigers Eye crystal years ago and I always keep it in my game bag" If
your video is selected, you'll be sent a release form and a be
compensated. All videos must be filmed vertically. Fill out our
application form here: https://forms.gle/veoVDxf9W4w6HHk4A If your video is selected, pay will be between $300 - $500. . Fill out our application form here to be considered: https://forms.gle/NrhfeEWVD2AURa829 Best regards, Core Casting Group |
|
|
|---|
|
|
|